Automatic temperature compensation: The temperature compensation feature responds to changing air temperatures. This ensures a constant warmth comfort during e.g. pass rides. When air temperature drops, power level increases automatically. If the temperature rises again, power level decreases accordingly. You can monitor this automatic behavior via the bargraph display. However, you still need to select the basic power level that matches your need. The electronic can't know how quickly you start freezing or if you wear thin or well insulated gloves. But it compensates temperature changes during your ride and doing so reduces the need for manual control of the power level greatly. The automatic temperature compensation adjusts the power level in 10 steps.
Puristic control concept, a single button activates the device and alters power levels.
Power level indicated by bargraph display. The power control unit works with all common hot grips. Extremely high power rating of 180W @ 12V resp. 216W @ 14,4V. This is more than enough to supply 2 of our grip heating systems in parrallel or a complete electrically heated rider suit.
This unique product represents our complete Know-How in the field of electric warming equipment for motorcycles. We have managed to transfer the philosophy without compromise of our heating cartridges on electronic power controllers, too. Designed & manufactured by company Coolride GmbH from Solingen.
- Power rating up to 180W @ 12V resp. 216W @ 14,4V
- Automatic temperature compensation: Counterbalances changing air temperatur during your ride.
- For our grip heating systems, hot grips, heated powersports gear, heated seats and more.
- Variable pre-heating phase (0-15 min 100 % power)
- Memory feature saves setting from last ride
- Integrated electronic relay allows operation at modern motorcycles with current control circuits
- Premium look through anodized aluminium + laser engravement
- Discreete & elegant bargraph display
- Short circuit and over-temperature protection
- Error indication via flash codes
- Auto-reset of protection circuit
- High-grade black cable, flexible even at low temperatures
- Bargraph display adopts to slightly curved shapes
- Pushbutton and bargraph display can be displaced by connectors
- Waterproof according to IP67 (except for power outlets)
- Modular concept, replace pushbutton against touch sensorat any time
- Protected against wrong polarity of supply leads
- Excellent EMI compatibility, reliable operation also on problematic bikes
- Easy installation and control
- 5 Years warranty!
- Save money when ordering PCU-5TC directly with our heating cartridges as Grip Heating Deluxe
About the OptionsControl / mounting: Our power control units come with a waterproof (IP67) push button for panel mounting. This requires a 12mm bore hole in the motorcycle's fairing or cockpit.
For naked bikes we recommend our Holder Kit, with which the pushbutton can be attached to the mirror terminal or cluth lever.
|Shipping weight:||0,24 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,24 Kg|
Average product review
Betriebs- und Installationsweisung zum Leistungssteller PCU-5TC mit Temperaturkompensation
Operation Manual PCU-5TC
Operation manual for power control unit PCU-5TC with temperature compensation
Operation Manual PCU-5TC